[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mountaineer Monday Feb. 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 23 10:01:11 CST 2009

Happy Mountaineer Monday everyone!

If you see any of our visiting seniors on campus today be sure and give
them a big Eastern Mountaineer welcome!  After all, we want them to want
to be Mountaineers someday, too!  It looks like the Student Services
office has lots of cool activities lined up for them, so they should
have a really enjoyable visit here on campus.

And while basketball seems to be coming to a close here at Eastern,
baseball and softball are just getting geared up for what we hope will
be a winning season.  (I don't know how Andy Mace keeps track of it all,
coaching both women's basketball and softball.)

Our menu for today includes:
                Chicken strips
                Pizza

And for dessert have some yummy Peach Cobbler!

Have a great Mountaineer Monday,