[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mardi Gras Tues. Feb. 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 24 09:44:02 CST 2009

Happy Mardi Gras everyone,

And also, Happy Spay Day U.S.A.!  While it's not as well known and
celebrated as Mardi Gras, it serves a great purpose to bring attention
to the fact that there are far too many homeless animals out there, that
simply don't have anyone to take care of them.   A large portion of this
could be prevented if people would just make an appointment to spay or
neuter your pet before it reproduces a litter of too many for you to
take care of or find homes for.

Mountaineer Monday looked like a big success yesterday, with an
estimated 400 or so high school seniors on campus to scope the place
out.  What a great recruiting opportunity!

I believe that today is the day that  a portion of HWY 2 South was
scheduled to be closed for about a month while a bridge is being worked
on.  This will make it a longer trip for those coming from over 6 miles
south.  I feel sorry for those people who live on the detour and now
have all the highway traffic going right past their house.

Our menu for today includes:
             Enchiladas
             Refried beans
             Spanish rice
             California blend vegetables
             Corn
             Grilled turkey and cheddar cheese sandwiches
             Crispy cube potatoes

And for dessert have some Ice Cream and Toppings.

Have a great Mardi Gras,