[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 6, 2009

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 6 09:41:28 CST 2009

Hi folks,

It didn't seem as cold and slick outside this morning as I had been
afraid it would.  Thank goodness.  I'm not really a big fan of cold and
slick, unless it's slick and snowy enough to get to stay home and play
in it.  Then I'll make an exception.

Happy, but slightly late, birthday wishes go out to Mr. George Larson of
the Gear Up office who celebrated getting one year better yesterday.
Sorry, George, I just wasn't quite back in the groove enough to catch it
in time.  I'll get there...eventually.

It's good to see a few students back on campus, as there are some here
who are taking advantage of the mini-mester classes that are being
offered this week to get a credit or two out of the way.

Our menu for today includes:
             Oven beef stew
             Cornbread
             Turkey wraps
             Potato wedges
             Smothered pork cutlets

And for dessert have some delicious Strawberry Cobbler.