[Eoscstudents] Menu for Inauguration Day Mon. Jan. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:04:12 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Happy Inauguration Day!  Today is one of those days that will have great
historical significance, not just for our country, but for the entire
world.  I had the TV on this morning and there were already thousands of
people gathered in the National Mall near where the inauguration
ceremony of Barack Obama is to take place.   I for one, certainly hope
that the new administration will be able to turn our economy around to
provide more much needed job opportunities for all those who have lost
their jobs and savings in these troubling times we've been through.   If
you get the opportunity, try to attend the inauguration party in the
Student Support Services areas of Johnston Hall this morning.  They will
have refreshments available as you watch this historic event unfold.

Our menu for today includes:
             BBQ on a bun
             Indian tacos
             Cornbread
             French fries
             Pinto beans
             Macaroni and cheese
             Corn
             Sauerkraut with smoked sausage
             Baby carrots

And for dessert  we have Assorted Pie Squares.