[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 22 09:45:52 CST 2009

Hi folks,

We're supposed to have a regular heat wave today, getting up into the
70's!  Of course as for the rest of this week and the start of next
week...it looks like it's all downhill from here.  I guess the only
redeeming feature is that we really do need the rain that's supposed to
come Sunday or Monday.  Evidently someone on our hill hasn't heard that
we're under a burn ban, since the first thing that I smelled this
morning when I stepped outside was smoke from somewhere nearby.   Let's
hope they're careful with their fire.

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken parmesan (My Favorite!)
             Spaghetti
             Steamed red potatoes
             Fried squash
             Baby carrots
             Green beans
             Hot ham and cheese on a bun
             Potato chips

And for dessert have a helping of luscious Peach Cobbler.  Try it a la mode!