[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Jan. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 26 09:42:40 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Don't look now, but the weatherman says there's some bad stuff on the
way here.  It's already been misting outside for a while and we're
supposed to be in line for some ice before it's over with.  (Just for
the record, I voted against this.)  My thermometer says it's 32 now, so
we're teetering right around freezing which doesn't help the situation
any at all.  Be sure and drive carefully on your way home and locate
that de-icer if you've got some and your scraper, as well as your
gloves, etc.  It sounds like you'll be needing them by tomorrow.

Our menu for today includes:
                Roast beef
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Broccoli and rice casserole
                Chicken strips
                French fries

And for dessert make yourself an ice cream dream with our soft serve Ice
Cream and Toppings.