[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 22 (First day in new building)

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 22 10:09:06 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm still kind of in shock that we're actually in the new building,
(even though I'm still in the old one due to the fact that our office
furniture is not in place yet), but enough kitchen equipment is in place
that we were able to serve breakfast in the new building and will be
serving meals there from now on, so get over there and check it out.
Just be patient with us as we are really still trying to get everything
squared away, hooked up and working right.  I felt like it was my first
day on the job this morning when I walked in and had to be directed as
to where everything was and all that.  (I told them I was new at least
the entire first year I worked here and that's been a while, but it sure
feels true all over again.)

We'll probably be out of pocket a lot today, so if you need to contact
me, you can reach me at 448-7494.  If you need any of the rest of us,
try calling Ext. 890.

Our menu for today includes:
                Enchiladas
                Spanish rice
                Refried beans
And of course, the grill will be open for business in the new Cafeteria.

And for dessert, have some luscious Peach Cobbler.

Come see us,