[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. July 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 27 10:07:06 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I got up at 4:00 a.m. Saturday and
went with a church group to Frontier City, and spent most of yesterday
recovering from it.   Even the younger folks were tired after that trip
though.  It was fun but exhausting!   (Could've had something to do with
the 4:00 a.m. part.  That's cruel and unusual punishment in itself.)
And of course, not being a person who can "sleep on demand", I couldn't
get to sleep the night before, so was running on very little sleep on
top of it all!  (Don't get me wrong, I can usually go to sleep at the
drop of a hat, but knowing I "have to" takes all the fun out of it, I
guess.)

I'm still in my old office waiting to move...unless they've decided to
leave me here and just haven't figured out how to tell me yet?  Hmm...

I realized after I had sent out my menu last Thursday that I forgot to
wish June Haynes a happy birthday.  Sometimes I just get ahead of myself
hitting that send button, and there's no "undo" button for that!

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Tacos (hard shell)
             Corn
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Green beans

And for dessert have some yummy Cherry Cobbler or Apple Cobbler.