[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 30 10:11:46 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Can you believe the wild snowstorm yesterday?  I wouldn't have believed
it if I hadn't seen it myself!  It looked like it was snowing popcorn at
my house!  And later that afternoon, it was all gone again.  If you
hadn't seen it you'd never have believe it had even happened!  Just
another example of our crazy, unpredictable Oklahoma weather.  Let's
hope we have better prospects for next weekend's Wilburton clean-up day.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Linda Enis of the Business
Office.  Hope she has a great one!

Our menu for today includes:
                 Lasagna
                Steamed red potatoes
                Carrots
                Corn
                Broccoli cuts
                Baked potatoes
                Garlic bread
                Hamburgers
                French fries

And for dessert have some yummy Ice Cream and Toppings!