[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. May 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 27 09:49:02 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm back from several very enjoyable days off.  I got some stuff done at
my house, helped with a PAWS adoption day or two, got some reading done,
napped when I wanted to and just enjoyed life.   Now I just have to play
catch up here at work.  It's time for inventory, finishing up all my
monthly stuff that has to be done to complete my monthly report, and
starting to pack some stuff up to get ready for the upcoming move would
probably be a good idea if I could fit it into my schedule.  Now I know
why I haven't taken days off before!

A few birthdays of note occurred while I was off:  Alan Moss celebrated
turning one year ornerier on Saturday, May 23, our (mainly pastry) cook,
Drexel Browne, had a birthday on Sun. May 24, and our Dean of Students,
Sally Davis celebrated her big day on Monday.  How she got a national
holiday declared on her birthday, I don't know.  I hope they all enjoyed
themselves very much, and if I know those three, they probably did.

Congratulations to Amanda White who was selected the Emplyee of the
Month for April.  Since I was off some last week, I missed the
presentation, but I will be getting her her certificate for a free meal
in the Cafeteria shortly.  Good job, Amanda!

Gear Up Camp starts their first run of the summer on campus today.
We'll be having them in for lunch and dinner.   I bet our Gear Up crew
has been and will be very busy for the forseeable future!  Good luck, crew!

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken nuggets
             French fries
             Pizza
             Pasta

And for dessert have a hunk of German Chocolate Cake.

             And don't forget, the grill is still open!