[Eoscstudents] Art classes

Karen Harrison kdharrison at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 2 11:52:26 CST 2009

I am excited to announce that Eastern will offer two art classes during
the Spring 2010 semester.
ART 1113, Fundamentals of Art will be taught by Pam Kirkes on Thursdays
from 5 to 7:30 and ART 2103, Watercolor I will be taught by Sandra
Midget on Thursdays from 1 to 3:30.  Although we do not have an Art
program, the courses can be taken as electives.  There will be adult
continuing education sections for both courses.  The classes will be
taught at the Gallery in downtown Wilburton.  Many thanks go to Mike
Mooney for supporting the return of art to Eastern's curriculum by
providing a space for the classes and to Les Brelsford for brokering the
deal!
Please call if you have questions.
Karen