[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Nov. 20 & Coming Schedule

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 20 10:06:46 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Well, we've about made it to our much anticipated Thanksgiving week
off.  I hope you're all going to have a wonderful time with plenty of
family, food and friends around to be thankful for.

Don't forget tonight at 7:30 is the final performance of the Theatre
Eastern comedy production of "Christmas Belles".  You don't want to miss
this laugh filled show!  It's free as always to EOSC students, staff and
faculty, and anyone else may attend for the mere price of $3 or 3
donated food items that will be contributed to the holiday food drive to
help feed needy families during these challenging economic times.

Several folks will be celebrating birthdays during our week off,
starting tomorrow with Cafeteria worker Bettina Hernandez, followed on
Monday by Lea Weaver, the Executive Assistant to Vice President for
Academic Affairs Karen Harrison, and Tues. by Cafeteria worker Charles
Langford.  Custodian Tanya Spears will celebrate her birthday on
Thanksgiving Day, and Barbara Gilbertson and I will share a birthday on
"Black Friday".

During the next week the Cafeteria will be open for Brunch and Dinner on
Sat. Nov. 21, Sun. Nov. 22, and Mon. Nov. 23.  We will then close until
Dinner on Nov. 29, when students should be returning to the dorms.

And before I forget to mention it, we will have the Grill open today!

Our menu for today includes:
          Hamburgers
          French fries
          Corn chowder

And for dessert we'll be serving Apple Cobbler.

Have a great Thanksgiving break,