[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 30 09:55:15 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Boy, was I not ready for this morning to hit!  I didn't want to get up,
then once I was up and around and ready to leave, I found out my car was
seriously frosted over!  (This may have been happening before during the
week off, but I had not been getting up early enough to care!)  And my
windshield wipers were frozen stuck!  The silly thing has a button you
can push to heat little wires in the back glass and warm up the side
view mirrors so they'll thaw, but they didn't think that would be a
handy feature in the windshield for some reason.  There you're on your
own with just defrost blowing cold air for the first several minutes.
Oh well, enough of my grousing.  I did have a great week off, with
plenty to eat, (probably way more than I should've had, and here I was
worried I'd starve being out of the Cafeteria for a week!)  I hope
everyone else had a great Thanksgiving break, and all the fun they could
stand!

Well, once again, we've got people out sick, so the Grill will be closed
today.  We'll be back in operation with it as soon as we have enough
crew here to man all the stations.  Just be glad that all our sick
people are doing the right thing and staying at home and not coming here
to share their germs with everyone else and pray they all get well soon.

Our menu for today includes:
       Steak fingers
       Mashed potatoes and gravy
       Catalina blend vegetables
       Zucchini and tomatoes
       Chicken strips
       French fries
        Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of Strawberry Cake.