[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 1 09:30:07 CDT 2009

Happy September everyone,

Amazingly, it even feels like Fall already.  And I think it's only
supposed to get into the low 80s today, so it should be a really nice
day.  Chances of rain, while only about 20% today,  are picking up
during the coming week though, so be ready for that.

The "Counselors Only Fair" is going on upstairs today and I've heard
several favorable comments about our new building.  I did hear one
fellow say he missed the old building, but I know sarcasm when I hear
it, (I even use it on occasion.)

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Trisha White of the Business
Office.  And I'm pretty sure that since she and London have different
birthdays, that proves they're not twins.

Our menu for today includes:
          Indian tacos
          Beans
          Mexican rice
          Pizza
          Chicken nuggets

And for dessert have some Peach Cobbler or Strawberry Cobbler.