[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 10 09:47:06 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Boy, I can see clouds scooting by out my window, and hear occasional
thunder, but the rain appears to be holding off for the time being.
Better take your umbrellas or raincoats with you today just in case
though if you don't want to get wet.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Coach Brenton Duncan.  You guys
take it easy on him today.  He's not as young as he was yesterday.
(Just teasing you Brenton, you've got a lot of good years ahead of you.
Look how young your mother still looks.)

Biggest Loser had another weigh-in yesterday and it looks like there's a
good number of participants off and losing once again.  Keep your eyes
on the prize; that's your health and fitness as well as the money!

The Staff Council will be hosting a Jewelry Sale next Monday in the
President's Dining Room, so come and browse.  It's not too early to be
gathering up stocking stuffers you know!

Our menu for today includes:
                 Meatloaf
                Scalloped potatoes
                Black eyed peas
                Sub sandwiches
                Chips

And for dessert, have a hunk of Chocolate Cake.