[Eoscstudents] NSU Roadshow

Sally Davis sdavis at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 10 16:12:05 CDT 2009

The Northeastern State University Recruitment Road Show will at
the Eastern Oklahoma State College campus on Wednesday, September 16,
2009.  We will be set up at the Clock Tower between 11 am and 1 pm.
Several NSU representatives will be available to answer transfer
questions and provide academic and scholarship information to your
graduating students.  Representatives also look forward to meeting with
our alumni in your area.  Please stop by for free food and drink and
introduce yourself to our representatives.  See you on Wednesday!!!