[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Sept. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 11 10:12:45 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

It's looking like a somewhat cloudy day, predicted to be followed by
several more cloudy, or even rainy ones.  Great for indoor activities,
or pulling weeds while they're loosened, and maybe before some of them
pour more pollen into the air and make everyone even more sneezy and
miserable.  It's not just people all that pollen affects either.  We
have a chihuahua who's been sneezing like crazy for days now.

This weekend is the annual Latimer County Free Fair in the
Goddard/Collins Building across the highway from campus, so be sure and
get over there this evening or tomorrow morning and see all the
beautiful, useful and tasty items that local people have made or grown
and entered to show off their skills.  I always marvel at the wonderful
things that are entered by young and old alike.  Our area 4H groups can
always be counted on to have some very interesting exhibits entered.
There's even a pet show scheduled for 6:00 this evening in the show area
of the building.  And if you're hungry when you get there, there's
generally something good in the concession stand.  (Lots of times
they'll have homemade goodies for sale that are absolutely delicious!)
And don't forget to check out the livestock  all groomed and pampered.
You'll never see a sheep, cow or pig in a field looking that good!

The Grill will be closing at 1:00 today and will reopen Monday at 11:00,
so try to get here early if you're wanting something from our grill.

Also, we have no more waffles today.   We should be back up and running
with those next week, maybe Tuesday or so.

Our menu for lunch today includes:
             Goulash
             Fried shrimp
             Mixed vegetables
             Cornbread
             French fries
             BBQ Little Smokies

And for dessert, have some Ice Cream and Toppings.

Have a great weekend,