[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Sept. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 14 09:59:47 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Wow, what a wet weekend we had!  That's 2 years in a  row that our
family reunion has required umbrellas!  It was really nice though to get
to see some cousins I hadn't seen in years, even if we were all wet
around the edges.  And it's looking like there are chances of rain
predicted for the foreseeable future, so you might as well break down
and get your rain gear out if you haven't  already, or maybe go to the
Bookstore and buy a poncho or one of those cool EOSC umbrellas.

Don't forget about the big Jewelry Sale today in the President's Dining
Room!  There are lots of purses and all manner of "BLING" to choose from
for you or someone else.  It's a little off the beaten path, but
definitely worth finding!  Just look for the big purple JEWELRY SALE
sign n the Cafeteria, and you're almost there!  All the merchandise is
provided by Cecil and Co. Crafts, with June (Kim Ott Pick's mom) manning
the show, and a portion of the proceeds going to benefit the Staff
Council, to help pay for the Employee Picnic, and other worthwhile
things.  Your business will be greatly appreciated!

Also, you can get your bling today and wear it to have your mug shot
between 9:00 and 3:00 tomorrow or Wednesday here in the Cafeteria for
the next EOSC yearbook.  (Those of you in the witness protection program
or featured on America's Most Wanted may want to skip this event.)  But
seriously, come have your picture taken for the yearbook.  When you go
on and do great things in the world, we want proof that you got your
start at Eastern!  Or when you have kids who are at that age when they
think their parents are SO STUPID, you can pull out the old yearbook and
show them you really did get a college education!

Our menu for today includes:
                Salisbury steak
                Chicken strips
                French fries
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Scandinavian blend vegetables
                Corn

And for dessert, have some Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting.