[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 24 09:58:53 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

It's looking like another nice day outside with only a very slight
chance of rain in the forecast, and temperatures predicted to be in the
70s.  I really hope it's still this nice this weekend.

For you music lovers, there's a gospel singing in the Goldberg and
Joseph Heritage Park this Saturday afternoon, brought to you by the
Latimer County Arts Council, so come on down and enjoy.  Several very
gifted performers will be featured.  Admission is free, and a concession
stand is planned for the event.

Our menu for today includes:
                Roast beef
                Carrots
                Chicken strips
                French fries
                Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some Apple Cobbler.

And don't forget about our Grill serving a variety of delicious
sandwiches daily.