[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 29 09:45:28 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

A little bird told me yesterday after I had sent out my menu that I had
missed mentioning Hank Mooney's birthday.  That's because I didn't know
it was Hank Mooney's birthday!  I hope he had a great one.  He's one of
our regulars on campus and in the Cafeteria and we're always glad to
have him around.

Another performance of The Princess and the Pea will be held at 10:00
today in Mitchell Auditorium, so if you have some time off in that time
slot, you can go enjoy a great performance by our theater students and
quite a good group of area school students who have enlisted to help.

Also, coming up Thurs. evening at 7:00, we will be hosting a concert by
Paul Enis' music students, along with the special group The Sound
Sensations.  I believe this will be the first concert in our new
Ballroom, and I'm sure they will start us off proudly.

And for you Facebookers, our EOSC Bookstore now has a Facebook page!
Check it out, become a fan, and get updates on book buyback, new
merchandise, clearance sales and more!   (And maybe someday, someone can
show me how to do all that, when I have time, an internet connection,
and a computer somewhere besides here at work!)

And due to student requests starting tomorrow morning, we will be
extending our breakfast serving time for another 15 minutes.  We will
now serve breakfast til 8:45 a.m. for you lucky ones who didn't get
signed up for 8 o'clock classes and can sleep in until almost time for
your 9 o'clock.

Our menu for today includes:
            Dorito bake
            Refried beans
            Spanish rice
            Mixed vegetables
            Baked potato bar
            Chicken patty on a bun
            Pizza

And for dessert have a piece of Orange Coconut Cake.