[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 6 10:09:09 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Man, campus is hopping today with scads of high school kids from all
over vying to win honors for themselves and their school in a multitude
of subjects.  I see musicians set up under the clock tower,  our Staff
Council table where we will be selling Frito Pies and pops is set up on
the northeast side of the Student Center, Cheerleaders? are set up on
the northwest side selling chili, pop and T-shirts, and it looks like
Aggie Club? is set up over by the old Student Union with their grill
already fired up and sending out a tantalizing aroma.  I just hope no
one's stuff blows away in this breeze!   I've already had to run to the
Business Office for change we've been so busy here in the Cafeteria and
Cyber Cafe!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Kim Pendergraft, of our Library,
and Danita Oller, of OMTI.  I hope they enjoy their day and don't get
blown away!

Our menu for today includes:
          Pizza
          BBQ on a bun
          Potato salad
          Baked beans
          Chips

And for dessert have a Brownie or some yummy Apple Cobbler!