[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 3 09:48:57 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Hope you're all staying as cool as you possibly can in this dangerously
hot weather, and keeping outdoor pets and plants well watered and as
cool as possible.  One good thing about this heat wave, the grass is so
crispy that you can mow it by walking across it.  It's so dry it just
kind of snaps underfoot in a lot of areas!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Jennifer Labor of our Financial
Aid office, and Tereasa Ellison who works here in the Cafeteria.  I hope
they both have a very enjoyable day, (and getting lots of presents
probably wouldn't hurt either!)

Our menu for today includes:
            Pork chops
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Black eyed peas
            Fried okra
            Hot rolls

Or try one of your Grill favorites at Lunch.  (The Grill will be open
for Dinner, too.)

And for dessert, come cool off with your own creation using our Ice
Cream and Toppings.

Keep cool,

Rhoda    8-)