[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Aug. 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 16 10:10:07 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, the heat wave has finally bent a little, (I don't think it's
completely broken, we are still in the 90's, after all).  I was heartily
sick of the 100+ degree temperatures.  I really don't know how animals,
and plants that have to live out in that can make it, or people who have
to work out in it!  I could seriously become nocturnal during that kind
of weather, because that's the only time it's fit to be outside, and
that's kind of iffy.  It seems like everyone's stress level has been
high lately, and I'm sure the extreme heat has been a contributing
factor in this.

Students need to make sure and bring their ID cards with them at meal
time.  Most of the cards are in the system and working now, and those
that still aren't will be turned in to be fixed as soon as possible.

Our menu for today includes:
             Spaghetti and meat sauce
             Baked potatoes
             Corn
             California blend
             Green beans

And for dessert, have a No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bar.