[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 25 09:57:07 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Whoohoo, I think we've actually finally survived that awful, long run of
horrible heat!  I looked ahead on the weather program on my computer and
didn't see a single hundred in sight!  Didn't even see any really high
90's!  Just mid to lower 90's for highs with even an 80 something thrown
in for a really refreshing change.  Now maybe some of my plants can
start growing leaves again.  My yard looks like it's fall already with
all the dead leaves that have dropped off my trees and shrubs all over
it.  I know it really rustles when the armadillo scoots through it at
night, which of course, sets off the dogs barking.  Good thing I love
them.  And that they're not within reach when they do it, usually.

Our menu for today includes:
            Beef stroganoff
            Steamed red potatoes
            Peas
            Broccoli and cauliflower
            Vegetable blend
            Hominy
            Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a serving of Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar.