[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 8 10:09:28 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Well, we're midway through Finals Week and I hope things are going well
with everyone, whether you're having to study for tests and take them,
(not fun), or give them and grade them, (also not fun).  We're still
cooking and feeding people here in the Cafeteria, but I can tell the
crowd is dwindling down as the week progresses.  Some students have
already headed home for the holidays.  I hope everyone has a wonderful
fun, happy and safe Christmas break, and comes back rested and ready for
a new semester!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Leah Spencer of our EOSC Nursing
Department.  Hope she has a great day.

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork chops
          Turnip greens
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

Have a great day,

Rhoda  :-)