[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 9 10:00:57 CST 2010

Hi folks,

I could sure tell this morning that Finals Week is winding down.  We had
a much smaller crowd at breakfast than before, and several of them had
just come in to eat breakfast before leaving for home and the holidays.

The Wilburton Christmas Parade will be this Saturday, and the theme will
be "Christmas Around the World", so it should be very interesting to see
the different customs from all around the world at this wonderful time
of year.  I know there are many different versions of Santa Claus, and I
think it may be Holland where they put out wooden shoes instead of
hanging their stockings.

Happy Birthday wishes go out this coming Sunday Dec. 12 to Cafeteria
Assistant Linda Almy.  I hope she has a great day, and many more.

Our menu for today includes:
          Hamburger steak
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Hominy
          Peas
          Broccoli and cheese

And we have a variety of offerings for dessert, so take your choice.

Have a great day,

Rhoda  :-)