[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 1 09:57:13 CST 2010

Happy February everyone,

Can you believe it's February already?  And even though we got enough
scary weather to have to close campus a few hours early Friday, we
didn't get the major ice storm that a large portion of the state got.
Thank goodness!  I always hate it when that happens.  Besides the
immediate danger and inconvenience, we wind up losing lots of our
beautiful trees to either the ice itself, or the tree trimmers that come
afterward.  As it is, almost all of our snow is gone already and
temperatures for the week are supposed to be in the 40's, so the rest of
it should disappear soon.

Get ready!  Eastern's Biggest Loser contest kicks off tomorrow giving
all participants a chance to lose those extra pounds, get healthier and
maybe get into those clothes that have mysteriously shrunk in the
closet, not to mention win some money!  Happy Losing!

Don't forget Team Impact will be in Mitchell Auditorium tomorrow evening
at 6:00 p.m. for a performance that will knock your socks off as part of
Campus Ministries Week.  Go see these guys!  They are AWESOME!!!

Our menu for today includes:
            Enchiladas
             Mexican rice
             Refried beans

And for dessert, have some delicious Peach Cobbler.