[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 3 09:56:27 CST 2010

Hi folks,

It's still looking mighty foggy out.  I guess that's the downside of
living in an area with abundant water.  I've spent time in a part of New
Mexico where it was extremely dry and  I would wake up feeling like I
was absolutely drying out!  We don't usually have that problem around
here and you can really tell is when all this fog rolls in.

The Cafeteria has a Sweetheart of a Deal for you coming up next week.
In honor of Valentine's Day, we'll be having steak, shrimp poppers,
choice of french fries or baked potato, and salad bar, with banana
splits for dessert.  This will be at dinner on Wed. Feb. 10, so plan to
be here!

Looks like our Baseball team won yesterday against Grayson College.  Way
to go guys!  Good job!

Campus Ministries Week continues today with the drawing for the Blu-Ray
disc player taking place.  The scripture at the bottom of the flyer is
very inspirational and a wonderful example of the way we should treat
each other.  From 1 Thessalonians 5:11, it states, "Therefore encourage
one another and build each other up."  Try and make an effort to do that
each day, in class, at work or at home, and you'll see the difference in
those around you, as well as yourself.  (It makes me think of Thumper's
quote in Bambi, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at
all.")

Our menu for today includes:
             Baked chicken breast
             Seasoned rice
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some delicious Apple Crisp!

And don't forget the Grill option for a tasty sandwich!