[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 10 09:41:02 CST 2010

Hi folks,

It's looking like a good day to grab a cup of hot chocolate and curl up
with one of those Bargain Books the Bookstore has on sale right now!  Of
course that's for after your classes and homework are complete!  No
slacking now!

I hope you're all getting your Valentine's Day plans in order.  It's
coming up this Sunday, so be sure you find some way to show that someone
special just how special they are to you.  You could start by treating
them to a Valentine Dinner this evening in the Cafeteria.  We'll be
serving steak, shrimp poppers, your choice of a baked potato or French
fries, along with our salad bar, and banana splits for dessert, for our
usual price, a really economical way to say "I Love You".

Then tomorrow be sure and come shop the EOSC Cheerleaders Silent Auction
in the Cafeteria from 9:00 to 4:00, featuring lots of wonderful
Valentine gifts to put a smile on someone's face.

Another great idea for Valentine's Day is to attend the Sweetheart
Soiree at the White House this Saturday evening at 7:00.  Wonderful
refreshments will be served and entertainment will be provided, as well
as valet parking by some of your favorite Theatre Eastern actors.  Come
join us for a good time!

Our menu for today includes:
             Pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Black eyed peas
             Cabbage
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have a piece of Fresh Apple Cake.

And don't forget our great Grill sandwiches.