[Eoscstudents] Bookstore preparing to return books...

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 10 17:48:23 CST 2010

We are starting to take our inventory and get ready to start sending back books to the publishers, so I wanted everyone to know, that if you're still needing books for your classes, please come in and get them before we return the books.  We have to return them so that we can start getting ready for the Summer semester.  If you should have any questions or need to make any arrangements, please give us a call at 918-465-1713 and we'll be happy to help.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
TBC/EOSC