[Eoscstudents] Thank You from Student Support Services

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:05:36 CST 2010

I want say thank you for helping Student Support Services with our TRiO Day
food drive.  Thanks to your generosity we have collected 12 boxes of food!

Thanks to the book store staff for supplying boxes for us.

Thanks to the Ag. Div. and their students for the very large food supply.

We will continue to collect food until Feb. 16, so if you have something,
please call my office, 465 1822, we will be glad to pick it up.

We appreciate your help!

June Haynes