[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:34:01 CST 2010

Hi folks,

I guess I didn't pay enough attention to the weather report yesterday.
These clouds took me by surprise, even though I could see some moving in
yesterday evening.  You could see a very distinct difference in the sky
when I was coming back from the PAWS pens.  Part of the sky still looked
pretty well lit, but where the clouds were coming in, it looked like the
middle of the night already.  At least with us being about midway
through January, our hours of daylight are increasing.  That's always a
good thing to me.  And I got my first seed catalog the other day.
That's a sure sign Spring won't be long off.

Those of you who have mammogram appointments, don't forget them.  The
van will be here today til 4:00 and tomorrow until 12:00 noon only.
They will need a copy of the front and back of your insurance card, and
your doctor's name, address and phone number.

Don't forget about the Cyber Cafe, open til 3:30 for you busy people who
don't get lunch til really late.  Come check it out.

Our menu for today includes:
             Lasagna
             Hot ham and cheese sandwich
             French fries

And for dessert, who can resist Cheesecake?  (And we have it plain, or
topped with Chocolate, Caramel or Strawberry sauce.)  You gotta get some!