[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:59:47 CST 2010

Hi folks,

So far so good on the blizzard front, but everyone's saying the bad
weather is headed this way so get ready!  I had to run pick up a
prescription and a few groceries yesterday after work, and as always,
the grocery store is crazy busy any time there's a "bad weather ahead"
report.

Congratulations to Sheila Hunt on being named Employee of the Month for
December 2009.  Staff Council members surprised her Monday afternoon
with the award.  Along with a certificate naming her Employee of the
Month, she received a certificate good for a free meal in the Cafeteria,
and a gift from the Bookstore.  Thanks to Jay Parks for making sure she
stayed put long enough for us to catch up to her for the presentation.

Be watching for info on our upcoming Valentine Dinner special.

Don't forget the Cafeteria and the Cyber Cafe now accept Visa,
MasterCard and Discover, (or we're always glad to take cash), and we're
a very economical choice for when you want to eat out.

Our menu for today includes:
          Turkey and dressing
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Candied sweet potatoes
          Green peas
          Indian tacos

And for dessert have some luscious Chocolate Delight.

Keep warm and have a great day,