[Eoscstudents] July 27 Grill Open Don't forget to Vote!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 27 09:50:02 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Don't forget, even though we're not serving a main line meal today, our
Grill is open for business and we have some excellent sandwiches to
choose from.  Paninis, steak melts, and burgers are just a sample of the
options to choose from, so come on over and take your pick!

Today's the day!  After several months of campaign signs springing up
everywhere like toadstools after a rain, it's finally election day for
several crucial state and local elections.  Be sure and go exercise your
freedom of choice at the polls today!

Have a great day and don't forget to vote!