[Eoscstudents] TGI Thurs. July 29 Grill Open!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:07:51 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Come on over to the Cyber Cafe and sample something off our Grill while
it's still a slow week.  We'll be serving lunch from 11:00 to 1:00 and
we've got lots of great stuff you'll love!

Well, today's the last work day of the last week of our summer "break".
Next week, Resident Aide training begins in preparation for the new
semester which will begin the following week.  Of course, there'll be a
weekend of Orientation first, but what it boils down to is it's about to
kick off big time around here, so get ready!  That means tomorrow is
your last Free Friday, so get out and make the most of it!  Next week
it's back to a full work week schedule.

My hours will be changing to 7:00 to 4:00 next week, as I'll be the
cashier at breakfast, so I'll get to see the few early birds we have on
campus.  Not many students are just knocking down our doors in the early
morning hours.  If they show up at all for breakfast, they're usually
dashing in at the last minute before time for class, grabbing something
quick to scarf down and are out of here before we know it.  It'll be
nice to get to meet some of the new Freshmen, though.  For the most
part, my job does not include direct involvement with the students, but
when I get to cashier, I do get to meet some of them, and that's always
nice.

We'll be having a PAWS (Partners for Animal Welfare Society) meeting
this evening at the Latimer Public Library at 7:00 if anyone would like
to join or just learn more about the group.  We welcome all guests and
new members.

Have a great weekend,