[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 14 10:24:35 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Looks like we've got a chance of rain and possibly storms today.  At
least maybe it won't get so hot!  I couldn't believe my ears yesterday
when I stepped into the hallway and heard what sounded like rain on the
roof!  I hadn't thought it even looked like it might rain, but sure
enough a little freak downpour out of nowhere hit just for a minute or
two, then quit.  Just another example of why our Oklahoma weather is
famous for being so changeable!  At least it didn't rain on our family
reunion Saturday.  It did about roast us out, but we didn't get rained on!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to instructor Jan Meins.  I hope
she's enjoying her summer and her birthday to the fullest.

We are back fully operational on the Grill today, as well as having the
main line ready to go, so come on over and let's do lunch.

Our menu for today includes:
             Beef tips and rice
             Steamed broccoli
             Baby carrots
             Corn on the cob
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some yummy Banana Pudding.