[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. June 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 17 10:02:42 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Whew!  It looks wonderful outside, but it's already up to 86 according
to my computer!  Gonna be a scorcher!  My husband finally put the air
conditioner in the window at the house yesterday evening.  I can't
believe he was able to hold out this long, he's usually such a big air
conditioning wimp.  He says he was trying to keep the electric bill
down, but I think he just didn't want to lift the big thing by himself.
Now if I can just convince him not to leave it on full blast 24/7 we may
be okay.  It seems like an all or nothing kind of deal.  It's either not
in at all, or going full blast 24/7.

Reading Linda Morgan's letter detailing all the activities the Gear Up
kids and staff got to participate in makes me wish we'd had Gear Up when
I was a kid.  It sounds like they had a blast.  I know I would have!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to instructor Katharyn Couch.  I hope
she has a great birthday and a great summer!

Our PAWS group is scheduled to have an adoption day this Saturday at
Alco, so drop by and see us.  You might be able to pick up a new family
member, (one you actually get to pick yourself!)

Also, don't forget Father's Day is this Sunday.  Do something nice for
Dad and let him know how much you appreciate him.

Our menu for today includes:
          Spaghetti and meat sauce
          California blend vegetables
          Corn
          Garlic bread

And for dessert, have a piece of Strawberry Shortcake.

The Grill will be open today if you're in the mood for one of your Grill
favorites.  Call Ext. 878, or 465-1878 to place an order.

Have a great weekend,