[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 28 10:11:32 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Boy, summer is just flying by!  Maybe that's why it's been so hot so
early.  It's in a hurry.  The storm last night brought some welcome
rain,  except for our schnauzer, Lady.  She never welcomes rain because
she knows it usually comes with thunder and lightning, and sure enough
it did last night, big time!  If you were able to sleep through all
that, you must've been in a coma!  I was really glad this morning to
find that someone, (probably my husband), had put my car windows up all
the way.  I usually leave them down a little bit so it doesn't get so
hot inside, but I wasn't about to go out in all that last night just to
put the windows up.

We've got Cheer Camp going on on campus today, Tuesday and Wednesday, so
you'll probably be seeing several very peppy people running around
during those days.  Maybe they'll share some of that energy with the
rest of us.

There will be a slight price increase of .50 per meal to the public
eating in the Cafeteria, starting this Thursday, July 1.  This will
still be a bargain, providing a full meal, complete with salad bar,
drink and refill, and dessert for $6.00.

Our menu for today includes:
            Indian tacos
            Pinto beans
            Cabbage with ham
            Fried okra
            Potato wedges

And for dessert, have some delicious Apple Cobbler.