[Eoscstudents] Student Support Services's University Transfer Trips

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 1 11:58:57 CST 2010

TRiO Student Support Services' student,

SSS now has a schedule for the transfer trips to our area universities.  You
must apply to your choice university before attending the Transfer Day.  If
you need help, please come by my office, Johnston 111.

If you are planning to go with Student Support Services to any of these
university transfer days, you must come in and sign up.  (Johnston 111 or
call 918 465 1822.)

June Haynes

SSS Counselor

Southeastern OK State University            March30, 2010(Tues.)

East Central University                               April 7, 2010 (Wed.)

Northeastern State University                  April, 22, 2010(Thurs.)

To attend NSU's transfer day, you must apply and be accepted, then schedule
an appointment.

Oklahoma State University                        April 26, 2010(Mon.)

You must register on-line