[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. March 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Mar 29 10:09:46 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, it looked like the Sapphire Ball/Black and White Gala was a
smashing success Saturday night.  The crowd looked very elegant, (some
so elegant I honestly didn't recognize them at first!  Who'd've thought
some of us regular folks would clean up that well?)   I know there was a
lot of hard work and planning, not to mention blood, sweat and tears
that went into putting this event together, and those involved are to be
congratulated.

I had to crack up over the email I got this morning asking for my email
address and password or I would be "deactivated".  It also said it was
from EOSC support, and I can't imagine why I thought it was spam when it
plainly stated that "It are not spam".   Now if some of you don't have a
problem with that statement, you are probably not going to graduate.
Maybe you should go immediately over to our English Department and Dr.
Givens or anyone else in the vicinity can straighten you out on this.
Grammatical errors like this have always been a red flag to me, (not
that I'm above making them myself), but they make me very suspicious as
to the credibility of the person sending the message, especially when I
receive an email from some unknown person asking for my password, etc.
Never give out this kind of information to anyone you're not absolutely
sure about, (and you should still think about it twice.)

Our menu for today includes:
            Spaghetti and meat sauce
            Seasoned red potatoes
            English peas
            Baby carrots
            Hot ham and cheese on a bun
            Chips
            Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some Apricot Cobbler.