[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday May 7 Happy Graduation!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri May 7 09:56:54 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

There's lots of stuff going on here at Eastern today, not the least of
which is GRADUATION!   This morning though, you need to check out the
Silent Auction Bake Sale in the Administration/Library Building, to
benefit the Relay for Life.  There's sure to be something yummy that you
just can't resist, and you know you don't want someone else getting your
favorite dessert, so go get the bidding started at 10:00, and then be
ready for that mad dash to get in that final bid at 2:00.   You know
that's the one that matters!

Penny Jones and our Horticulture Department are cleaning out the
greenhouse, having a Mother's Day/End of Year Clearance sale today, so
go see what beautiful or tasty plants you can find up the hill.  There's
still time to get some garden plants started, or pick out something
special for Mom for Mother's Day this Sunday.

I found out that Christy Stanfield, of our McAlester Campus Nursing
Department, celebrated a birthday yesterday!  Hope it was great!

Don't forget the Cafeteria will close after lunch so everyone can eat
dinner at the Graduation Cookout today, then get ready for Graduation
this evening!

Today we're having Pot Luck with yummy Cookies for dessert and the Grill
will be open so come over and place your order!

Have a great Graduation Day,