[Eoscstudents] Help with identifying students who may still want to join PTK for Fall 2010

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 4 17:35:26 CDT 2010

Eligibility requirements for being invited to join PTK are as follows:

.        A student must have completed 12 hours of college credit to be
considered

.        One a completion of 12 hours, then a student must have a GPA of
3.75 through the first 29 hours of credit.

.        Once a student reaches 30 hours of credit or above, the GPA
requirement drops to a 3.5

If you feel that you should have been sent an invitation and your name is
not on the list below, please come see me in Mitchell 115 or call my office
at 918.465.1745 or send me an e-mail to check on your status.

This list below is the students who didn't contact me about joining that
were sent letters. I am graciously allowing anyone on this list to contact
me by Monday, November 8th  just in case the letters mailed were overlooked
by students.

If the membership fee is a problem and a student needs to work some details
out for payment, please have them come see me, call (465.1745) or e-mail me.

One last note, if a student has a CDIB card and has proof with a copy of
their CDIB membership card - the membership dues will be paid by Choctaw
Nation.

LastName

FirstName

City