[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 8 Tune in to Radio EOSC!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 8 10:19:49 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Wow, it's finally happened!  EOSC is back on the air!  Or the web
anyway!  EOSC radio is now broadcasting again, with Doug (Dougo) Sims
back at the helm.  Tune in to www.radio.eosc.edu to listen to Doug
playing a fabulous mix of music, and keeping us all informed of
important happenings on campus and in the area.  (I already heard him
announce that today is Marci O'Donley's birthday.)   It's been 3 long
years, but we've finally gotten a radio station back in operation here
at Eastern, and it's going to be great!

My Saturday was very busy, but it started off with the Homecoming
parade, where I got to see lots of familiar faces as our men's and
women's basketball, softball and baseball teams, as well as
cheerleaders, and all the Homecoming King and Queen candidates, along
with last year's king and queen, and various clubs and organizations had
floats and vehicles in the parade.  (I thought it was really appropriate
that the Bass Club candidates were riding in a bass boat, and Aggie Club
had a tractor in the parade.)  I didn't get to attend the games as I was
at a funeral, but I hear that Rocio (Rosie) Medrano of the Lady
Mountaineers, and Curtis Citty of the Bass Club were crowned King and
Queen, and that both our teams won their games.  Great job kids!

PAWS will be having an adoption day in front of Roy's today, if you're
looking for a new best friend.

Our menu for today includes:
            Sausage, pepper and potato medley
            Baked potatoes
            Corn
            Carrots
            Peas
            Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of Earthquake Cake.