[Eoscstudents] Menu for Terrific Tues. Nov. 9 No Cyber Cafe today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 9 10:01:44 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Wow, it's still hard to believe we've finally gotten a radio station
back at Eastern, along with a Mass Communications class.  Doug is having
a great time being back on the air for us, playing great music and
announcing all the important events on campus and in the area.  Be sure
and tune in to listen to him at www.radio.eosc.edu every weekday
morning.  It'll put you in a great mood!

Due to several absences in our department, the Cyber Cafe will be closed
today.  We're not sure when everyone will be back recuperated and in
place, but we'll keep you posted as to when our Cyber Cafe will be back
in operation.  Please be patient with us.

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburger steak
             Chicken strips
             Mashed potatoes and brown or white gravy
             Corn
             Navy beans
             Sauerkraut and smoked sausage
             Chicken and dumplings

And for dessert, have a Coconut or Lemon Cream Pie Square.  They're
soooo yummy!