[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Nov. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 12 10:13:54 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Man, some of our breakfast customers came in very spotted this morning!
It seemed to be alternating between pouring down rain and stopping.  I
didn't even have to look out to see what was going on.  I could tell by
looking at the people coming in to eat.  If they had spots all over, it
was raining out, if not, it had stopped again.  How's that for an Okie
weather report?

I haven't heard mention of it on Mountaineer Radio, but I happen to know
that our favorite DJ, Doug Sims, will be celebrating a birthday this
Saturday.  He has told me that he's boycotting his birthday until he
starts receiving money for it, so if anyone has any extra cash on you,
please go give him a little something, would you?  Also, Mimi Kelley,
the Financial Aid Director at the McAlester Campus will be celebrating
her birthday this Sunday, as will Kathy Wilson of the Cafeteria.  I hope
they all have a great weekend, with lots of great food, fun and friends
around to enjoy.

Good luck to our Lady Mountaineer Basketball team travelling to Arkansas
for games today and tomorrow!  You go, girls!

Our menu for today includes:
          Hot links on a bun
          Steak fingers
          Mashed potatoes and gravy