[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Nov. 17 Thanksgiving Menu (No Cyber)

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 17 10:16:39 CST 2010

Hi folks,

I hope you're all ready for a great Thanksgiving meal today.  We've got
a great lunch of lots of your Thanksgiving favorites prepared for you
today, so be sure and come over and eat with us.  And FYI, due to having
Thanksgiving dinner today, and a huge catering event tomorrow, the Cyber
Cafe will be closed for the remainder of the week.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to what may be Eastern's only twin
employees, Karen Darby and Kelly Bogard.  It could really get confusing
if they both worked on the same campus, but Karen works here at
Wilburton, when she's not running all over creation recruiting new
students, and Kelly works at the McAlester campus.  I hope they both
have a doubly great birthday today!

Our menu for today includes:
             Turkey
             Ham
             Dressing
             Turkey gravy
             Mashed potatoes

And for dessert, you have a choice of Sweet Potato Casserole, Pumpkin
Rolls, Pecan Pie, Chocolate Pie,  Pumpkin Pie, or Coconut Cream Pie.