[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Nov. 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 30 11:53:26 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Sorry I'm running late with the menu, but I had to pick my daughter up
from school due to a severe nosebleed.  I thought the days of picking up
sick kids from school were over when they got to be Seniors, but I guess
that's not always true.  They do still need us on occasion no matter how
big they get, I guess.

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Lindy Morgan, who celebrated her big
day yesterday.  I understand she had to put in a long one with the ball
games last night, too.  Maybe when she finally does get a chance to
celebrate, it'll be twice as good.

I hope everyone's looking forward to the Christmas Reception for EOSC
employees tomorrow afternoon, (I've checked out the menu and it's made
me very hungry), and I bet the students are looking forward to the
Snowball tomorrow night.

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork loin
          Mashed potatoes and white gravy
          Brussels sprouts
          Corn
          Turnips
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a helping of either Cherry or Strawberry Cobbler.