[Eoscstudents] Toys for Tots campaign-

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 30 16:15:36 CST 2010

It is that time again for Eastern to do their part to help our own students
who may be struggling and need a little Christmas cheer at this time of year
for their children. Eastern's Phi Theta Kappa chapter will be conducting the
'Toys for Tots' campaign/ We will be  collecting until the morning of
December 7th and have the traditional wrapping party also on that Tuesday,
Dec. 7th beginning  @ noon.

We have been able to help all students in the past whose names have been
brought to our attention plus an abundance of other needy children. It's a
wonderful service to our own student body that filters to the surrounding
communities as well. If you know of someone who is an Eastern student and
could use our help, please give me their name and how many/ages of children,
etc.

I am going to list the families that have been given to me so far with
ages/gender and sizes if given. If you feel that you can help one of these
specifically, please identify when you donate items. Some Faculty members
are giving bonus points for participating in this project. Please ask your
instructor if you are unsure if they are participating.

McAlester campus students can give your donation to Kelly Bogard or one of
the ladies up front. Make sure your name is on the package so faculty
members can be contacted of your donation.

Family #1 - 4 children ages 14, 6, 3, and 2 (no gender given but am working
on getting these)

Family #2 - 5 children; Girl age 14 - size 1/2 (pants) and 16 shirts
(assuming youth); boy age 10 - size 8; boy age 8-size 7/8; girl age 7-size
8/9; girl age 6-size 6T

Family #3 - 3 children; Girl Age 8; Boy Age 7; Boy Age 2

Family #4 - 6 children; Boy Age 12, Boy Age 10, Boy Age 8, Girl Age 6, Girls
Age 4, newborn girl

Family #5 - 5 children; Girl Age 9 (size 10/12 shirts, size 8/10 pants, size
2.5/3 shoes), Girl Age 4 (size 5T clothes, 11/12 shoes), Boy Age 3 (size
2T-3T clothes, 7/8 shoes), Boy Age 3 (size 4T clothes, 11/12 shoes), Girl
Age 10 months (size 18 mo. Clothes)

Share a Christmas Blessing,

Mrs. Kennedy

PTK Advisor