[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 4, 2010

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 4 09:54:56 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

What a great weekend!  I hope you all got out and had lots of fun.  I
thought my husband was going to have to work both days this weekend, but
he wound up being off on Saturday, so we got to go to the Kiamichi
Electric annual meeting.  Of course we didn't win any of the wonderful
door prizes.  (We're trying to set a record for the most years attended
without winning anything.  I'm sure there'll be a big prize for that
later on.)

Hard to believe it's gotten so chilly so quickly!  There was actually a
frost warning out for the area last night!  Man, when Fall hits, it hits
hard and fast!

I got to attend the play "Southern Hospitality" Friday evening presented
by our Theater Department, and really enjoyed it.  It looked like
everyone, audience and cast alike, were really enjoying themselves.

Our menu for today includes:
            Chicken pot pie
            Baked potatoes
            Corn
            Brussels sprouts
            Garden blend vegetables

And for dessert, have a piece of Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting.