[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:22:25 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

It suddenly dawned on me this morning, as I was manning the front at
breakfast, that today is Tuesday, and Wednesday is pretty much Friday
this week.  That put a smile on my face!  Of course, next week I'll be
an old grump when my daughter is out of school and I have to get up and
come to work, but for this week, I'm going to enjoy having a couple of
extra days off.

Here's some good news for all EOSC support and professional staff
members.  The Staff Council is hosting a Membership Drive, and there's a
bonus!  Any support or professional staff member who pays their $5 Staff
Council dues by Nov. 18, will be automatically entered into a drawing to
be eligible to win a $50 cash prize!  You may enter by either paying
your dues at the Business Office window by Nov. 18, or by filling out
and turning in a payroll deduction form available from any Staff Council
Member by Oct. 27, authorizing the dues to be deducted from your
check(s) in Dec.  Staff Council Dues and Flower Fund dues are listed on
the same form and may be paid at the same time.   Employees at the
McAlester campus may turn your form and dues in to Lisa Gray.  By paying
your Staff Council dues, you are then eligible to vote on issues that
come before the Staff Council requiring a vote of the members.

Our menu for today includes:
                Chicken fajitas
                Pinto beans
                Mexican cornbread
                Green chili and rice casserole
                Bermuda vegetables

And for dessert, have a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake.

Havea  great day,